Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Over and Out

In recent months/years blogging has become a chore and a to-do list item rather than something that I truly enjoyed doing. In the beginning it was a place to keep in touch with family and to keep a family journal. Over time I realized I wasn't blogging because there were things that I wanted recorded but not in a public space and I wasn't journaling because I felt like the time should be focused on the blog. I have debated about what to do because I still want to keep a family journal and to keep in touch with my family.  After using my blog as one more thing to beat myself up about I have decided to let it go. I won't be deleting anything that I have previously posted but for the foreseeable future I won't be posting anything new. I am on Facebook and Instagram and I am planning on posting in both places more often in 2015. Thank you for your comments and support in the past of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment