Sunday, May 12, 2013

Currently

I know I have been MIA and I will post about why I just haven't had the emotional stability to do so. In the mean time I found this idea on a blog that I read and thought it would be fun to try.


Time: 1:21 PM
Place: Work
Eating: nibbling on chocolate I got at church for Mother's Day
Drinking: water
Watching: people walk back and forth through the return room at the library (work)
Reading: blogs
Wanting: To be at home with my hubby
Thinking: How proud I am for handling Mother's Day with only a few tears
Creating: blog post
Hoping: the library isn't very busy since the weather is FABULOUS!
Needing: to not fall asleep
Wishing: I could be outside in the sunshine
Listening: to the hand dryer in the woman's restroom (the thing is crazy loud)
Feeling: slightly sleepy and a bit bored
Wondering: what's for dinner tonight
Loving: all the compliments on my outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment