Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cherry Blossoms and Drive In









Last weekend Eric and I were able to go down to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms. We had never been down before and we had a great time and the weather couldn't be more perfect. Eric was already working down in DC so I drove down to meet him. I was an hour later than planned due to a three hour stop at the MVA clearing the lien on our car. Once I got to DC we ate dinner at Potbelly's and then walked and walked and walked and walked about 5 miles. The scenery was great but my hip gave out and I was struggling the last bit and on Saturday. I would highly recommend taking a chance to go down and experience the beauty. By going in the evening we avoided the crowds.

On Saturday night we went to a drive in movie here in Maryland. There is a strict no photos policy at the drive in so we don't have any of the night. We were able to see the new OZ movie and the new GI Joe movie.The prices were way better than at a normal movie theater. The weather was a little chilly so we watched the second movie in the car rather than outside.  It was great to have a fun weekend out and about. f

No comments:

Post a Comment